Frederick Mann (FM) aimed to expose the SlaveSpeak words used by coercive political agents and to assist with explaining why all coercive systems/institutions are frauds/scams. Upon understanding the FreeSpeak concepts FM presented, you will realize a whole new range of freedom possibilities.
The most important ones are these, the rest can be found in the FreeSpeak Dictionary (TODO: add a link).
TODO: clean up the language used to make it more effective/respectful/intelligent and less repulsive sounding.
- For a person or group to have any authority over another person or their property, it must be specifically granted via agreement/contract or power-of-attorney (and any such authority is limited to that which is specifically granted). For a contract to be valid, it must be entered into voluntarily and intentionally, with full knowledge of all relevant facts and consequences. The notion that there are “authorities” (because they said so) is utterly absurd and pure brainwashing!
- By common definition, “government” most basically refers to “the people who have authority to govern”. Did you sign a contract knowingly, voluntarily, willingly, and intentionally granting authority to anyone (giving them the power to tell you what to do and take what they please) over yourself, your property, and your earnings? The people who masquerade as “government” are in reality nothing more than common shysters, liars, hypocrites, fraudsters, thieves, parasites, and murderers – they are certainly not “government” (so stop spreading their lies – stop calling them that)! Most humans are duped into living in an assumed subject/slave-status (to “government” masters) which needs to be challenged. Most humans collectively hallucinate a volitional entity they call “government” – their idol, the new “god” which “must be obeyed” – which supposedly does things that humans can’t do.
- Writing (anonymously) on a piece of paper then dropping it into a box, or its online equivalent – supposedly “voting” in political “elections” – does not grant authority to anyone. It is not performed under contract to begin with. The notion that “voting” gives legitimacy to any political system is a cruel joke and a huge absurd fraud perpetrated on masses of naive and gullible people!
- A so-called “constitution”, supposedly forming the basis of “government”, has no validity unless signed as a contract between individuals – and then it can only apply to those individuals (if any) who actually agreed to it and signed it. To suggest otherwise is a ridiculous delusion! Huge frauds are perpetuated around the world where a few shysters misrepresent themselves in their pretended “constitutions” as “we the people”, “whereas the people have agreed”, etc. – and many years (even hundreds of years) later, these absurd frauds continue!
- The notion of “law” is a big lie. Humans hallucinate the noises and scribbles emanating from the mouths and pens of bureaucrats as “the law” – supposedly special “authority” words which “must be obeyed” – where in reality they’re just meaningless noises and scribbles! If you believe in the idea of “law”, and accept someone else’s words as “law”, then you make yourself their slave and them your master – telling you what to do and how much to pay them for this “privilege”.
Intelligent humans already learn and agree on rules for harmonious co-existence (such as “respect other people and their property” (recognising that voluntary interactions are the only legitimate kind), “keep your agreements”, “drive on the same side of the road”, etc.); they have no use for pretended “laws” – especially when coercion is involved – as is the case with most terrorcrat “laws”, which are secretly only intended to benefit them.
- If one man takes another man’s property without his consent, it’s called theft or robbery. If five people take a man’s property without his consent, it’s called organized crime. If thousands or millions of people call themselves “government” (perhaps also claiming to “represent” and “protect” “the people”, etc), and institute a system whereby some of them take a man’s property without his consent, it’s falsely called “tax” – just one of many euphemisms for property obtained by fraud, theft, robbery, extortion, etc.
Intelligent humans know that theft is not “necessary”. All desired services can be funded by superior voluntary win/win methods (as free-markets operate already), without the numerous extremely destructive parasitical negative consequences of current win/lose or lose/lose theft “systems”.
- The notion that there are “countries” is pure human fabrication and illusion! What typically happens is that territorial gangsters masquerade as “government” (or similar supposed “authority” figures), murder the natives, mark lines on a map, forge documents, spout nonsense, hire thugs to guard their imaginary “borders”, etc. – but in reality, none of this creates anything of any validity. Pretended “countries” are really used to further promote terrorcrat bullshit, scams, herding humans like cattle in “tax” farms; instigating racism, wars, “nationalism” brainwashing (idolizing a “flag”, “anthem”), etc .
All words are human inventions. Humans teach others their meanings for their words to communicate with each other. This great benefit comes with an unfortunate problem: many words have no real referent – their supposed “meanings” are bogus, nonsense, fraudulent, make-believe/fantasy (but believed to be real), or merely concepts with no valid use in practice. It is therefore extremely important to thoroughly question people’s ideas/concepts/beliefs for every word that you learn. The more you do so, the more the layers of nonsense (that keep people unwittingly enslaved) will become self-evident, and the freer you will become.
Consider this: if the air is polluted, you can’t breathe properly; if your food and water are polluted, your body can’t function properly; if your mind is polluted (with nonsense, slavespeak, etc.), you can’t think properly. A free mind is the most important freedom.